Create an account to benefit from all the advantages offered by the Panda Community.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the responsibility to inform established in Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is hereby made available
Panda Security S.L., (hereinafter Panda), with registered offices for notification purposes at Gran Via Don Diego Lopez de Haro 4, Bilbao (Spain), and with fiscal ID number B-48435218, registered in the Mercantile Register of Bilbao, Tome BI-59, Book 134, Sheet BI-767-B, 1st inscription and owner of the domain www.cloudantivirus.com.
2. USERS: Those accessing and/or using the website accept the status of USER and as such accept the conditions of the present Legal Notice. The Legal Notice shall apply in addition to any specific terms and conditions applying to the products as established on the website or in the end user license agreement of the corresponding products. The User shall be solely responsible for the veracity of data provided to Panda as well as of the content of any messages written or sent by the User.
3. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE: Panda Security reserves the unilateral right to modify the present conditions governing access to the website as well as the contents and products included on it. Similarly, it reserves the right to change or update the prices of any paid products and services offered on the website. Panda Security reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the website in the event of the need to carry out maintenance, repairs, updates or improvements.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE: The website enables the User to access information and products (hereinafter, "the contents") belonging to Panda Security. Access to the website is free, although certain products and services shall be subject to the prices and charges established in the specific conditions applying to each one. The method of payment for products and services bought or contracted by the User shall be as specified in the specific conditions applying to each one at the time they are purchased or contracted, and in any event, such conditions shall be available to the User prior to purchasing or contracting the product or service. In the case of free products, the User may use the program on a maximum of three individual, home computers, for his/her own private use. Free products may not be used for commercial purposes or in corporate environments.
The User undertakes to use the content provided by Panda Security on the website in good faith and in accordance with accepted moral standards, and refrain from activities including, but not limited to (i) illicit or illegal actions or those breaching public order; (ii) distribution of content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, or illegally pornographic nature, content in defense of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) damaging physical or logical systems belonging to Panda Security, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading on the Internet computer viruses or any other physical or logical system capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) any other illegal activity.
5. DISCLAIMER: Panda undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure the information on the website is correct and up-to-date. However, it is possible that errors or omissions may appear, and the User should therefore not consider the information to be precise without first verifying its accuracy with Panda. None of the information and/or content on this website should be considered as an irrefutable fact. Panda has no control over how the User employs the information or content offered from this website and shall therefore not be held responsible for the actions of the User or any direct or indirect damages that the User may inflict upon third parties resulting from or related to the use of said information or content. The User shall hold Panda harmless from any responsibility deriving from interruptions to availability caused by force majeure or other circumstances beyond Panda’s control. To this effect, elements that are beyond Panda's control include, but are not limited to, (i) the User’s modem, (ii) the User’s IT system, (iii) Internet browsing software, (iv) viruses, (v) telephone and electricity network connections, (vi) ISDN, and/or any other telecommunication or transport infrastructure used by the User.
Creating a Panda Cloud Antivirus free account implies your consent to receive marketing information about the service, as well as product information. You will stop receiving these communications if you cancel your account.
I don’t want to receive information about other Panda Security products.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Panda holds the intellectual and industrial property rights over the elements that comprise the website, such as the trade names, trademarks, designs and symbols. These include, but are not limited to, the copyrights on logos, color combinations, the choice and form of presentation, Web page source code, menus, browser buttons, HTML code, Java applets, texts, images, graphics, as well as any other content of the Web page related to products, services and content provided by Panda.The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and of the products, contents and/or tools. To this end, the User will refrain from copying, reproducing, distributing, making available or publicly communicating website content, without prior written authorization from Panda. In this event, the User will always act in accordance with the following conditions:
Any total or partial reproduction of the website, or of the tools or contents of Panda, must include the Panda copyright notice: ‘© Panda Security 2010’ All rights reserved. Similarly, in case of reproduction and/or distribution of content belonging to third-parties which appears in this website, the corresponding copyright warnings of these third-parties must also appear.
The content of this website may not be modified unless prior written authorization from Panda has been granted. Such content may be used for information purposes only and not for commercial aims or for distribution, public communication, transformation or de-compiling.
Panda reserves the right to revoke authorization to use the content of its website and/or contents at any time. In such cases, those concerned must cease to use the utility. Panda will not be responsible for any third-party information to which part or all of the contents of its website have been added.
None of the images or graphics on Panda's website may be used separately from the rest of the images that appear with them or from the corresponding text, where relevant.
It is not permitted to distribute or publish the content of the Panda website together with information that promotes:
• Pornography and/or prostitution.
• Child abuse.
• Arms trading.
• Any other illegal content.
9. DURATION: The duration of the above conditions will be stipulated at all times either on the website, in the specific terms and conditions or in the end user license agreement of the product. In any event, Panda Security reserves the right to modify the conditions unilaterally, without affecting products acquired by users prior to any such modification, except in those cases where users have changed to a new version or product, in which case the conditions applicable at the moment in which the user changed product or version shall apply.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISTICTION
The present conditions are governed by applicable Spanish legislation.
In the event of any doubt or disagreement about the interpretation of the provisions herein or their effects, the only competent authority will be the Bilbao Courts of Justice. The User expressly renounces any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him or her.
Type the two pieces of text
This avatar will be displayed inyour messageson the Support Forum.
By clicking the “Create my account” button, you accept the Service Conditions of Use.